Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer! Volunteers give the most valuable gift: time. The valuable services our volunteers provide help Georgia’s wildlife in more ways than one!
Our volunteers get a chance to:
• Work with wildlife like bats, turtles, songbirds, shorebirds and amphibians
• Teach the next generation about stewardship, ethics and safety
• Maintain access to Georgia’s wild places
• Help with activities at outdoor events, like face painting, fishing stations and archery
How to Become a Volunteer
1. Go to www.gooutdoorsgeorgia.com
2. Click "Sign Up to Volunteer"
3. Fill out the information and click "Submit"
4. Once your application is approved, you can then look for volunteer opportunities on the calendar or contact Michael Sellers, Michael.Sellers@dnr.ga.gov or 706-557-3101 if you are looking for a specific opportunity.